Minnesota Artisan Home Tour
2023 Artisan Home Tour Dates:
June 9-11 // 16-18 // 23-25
SOPHISTICATION, LUXURY AND ARTFUL LIVING SPACES
Charles Cudd Custom Home Builders in Minneapolis is excited to again be a part of the Artisan Home Tour. Ever wonder what’s behind the doors of the most exquisite homes in the Twin Cities? The Artisan Home Tour is your chance to step inside homes designed and constructed by the region’s most exceptional builders and remodelers. These artisans create incredible residences that blend artistic vision with unmatched craftsmanship.
Charles Cudd Co. Tour Homes
20685 Garden Road, Shorewood, Minnesota
Situated on a serene, wooded lot minutes from downtown Excelsior, this five-bedroom, six-bathroom transitional modern home in Shorewood showcases the best of luxury living for an active family of five.
I-494; West on Highway 7 approximately 8.5 miles; North on Vine Hill Road for approx. 1 mile; East on Cottagewood Road for .5 mile; East on Minnetonka Boulevard; South on Garden Road
#29 – 102 Lakeshore Circle Waconia, MN Map
Stunning Charles Cudd Co. neighborhood, the Shores of Lake Waconia. Beautiful architecturally designed luxury detached villa homes all with stunning views. This open-concept floor plan features a gourmet kitchen for entertaining, a main-floor four-season porch, large great room with a fireplace, and a spacious owners’ suite.
6718 Cove Point Road Minnetrista, MN Map
This stunning home was meticulously designed with the homeowners to capture the look and feel of one of their favorite mountain lodge retreats. The home incorporates the rustic elegance of a cozy yet spacious home with the use of custom-designed beams throughout the home inside and out; solid wood siding, ceiling, and trim work to match the beams; soaring metal & hand-carved accents throughout; a beautiful pool, pool house, and boathouse on the lakeshore. Designed to capture the views of the lake and the light & for the ever-growing family with a sport court, elevator, art studio, & outdoor living.
13200 – 24th Street Court N., West Lakeland Township, Minnesota 55082 Map
- Entering this contemporary home through a 6-foot-wide pivot front door, you are immediately invited to all three levels by the open-tread cable-rail staircase.
- A highly functional floor plan flows seamlessly from the gathering room through the dining room and into the kitchen, complete with a waterfall island and double ovens.
- An alcove off of the kitchen is the ideal spot to enjoy family breakfast after relaxing on the deck with your morning coffee.
- Boasting a main-floor office and full guest quarters, open yet sculptured elements of separation best describes every aspect of this house.
- Upstairs, two en suite bedrooms and a conveniently located laundry are situated around the owners’ oasis.
- A bevy of entertaining options await you, from the lower-level sport court and workout room to the full bar and open-air theatre.
- Thoughtfully designed with masterful craftsmanship and the best in modern architecture, you won’t want to miss this impressive home.